Connie Koprowicz, CPLC
My Coaching Focus:
I coach women who are rebuilding their lives after a time of trial or a major life transition, or who want to add focus and balance to everyday living.
I first read about Life Coaching in 2004. Back then, I was a newly-divorced mother of three wondering how I’d ever get back on my feet and makes ends meet. Since then, I’ve maneuvered career challenges, juggled schedules, fallen in and out of love, lived through the successes and failures of my own parenting, and … discovered God, studied the Bible, defeated fear, and started over … a few times!
What did I learn through it all? That God created me. For a purpose. In His image. God planted a spiritual seed in me before I was born and that seed is producing this life — my BEAUTIFUL LIFE — every day. I have regained my identity as a beautiful, blessed, gifted daughter of the Most High King. I am a beloved work of art! I want to share that identity with YOU – because I believe that EVERY PERSON is valuable and blessed and gifted. EVERYONE has the seed of a BEAUTIFUL LIFE within them. And I’m here to help YOU grow your BEAUTIFUL LIFE here and now.
My Top Life Values:
- Integrity (I mean what I say)
- Authenticity (I’m honest about who I am)
- Family (I actively care for those who are close to me)
- Creativity (I think about things in new ways, use the arts to communicate spiritual truths, and create new approaches to life’s challenges)
- Faith (I strive to live my life as a prayer to God – the Master Gardener of my Beautiful Life!)
Education & Experience:
- Certified Christian Life Coach, Christian Coach Institute
- Women’s Ministry coursework, Western Seminary
- BA, Psychology, University of Colorado
- Women’s Bible Study and Small Group Leader
- Mentor & Accountability Partner
- Music & Creative Arts Ministry
What makes me a good coach: God is strongest in our weakness – I have been weak. Christ’s light shines in the deepest darkness – I have walked through those dark places, blind except for the light of His love. All things work for good for those who love God – I see God using the hardest times of my life for good now as I coach women through life’s challenges. I know what it’s like to wonder if life with ever be good again…to feel rejected, hurt, or battered down…to wonder what happened to the person I used to be because the person in the mirror became unrecognizable. Now I’m here to tell you there is hope. Every day. I’m a good coach because I know what it takes to work through the hard stuff. Let’s move forward – together!